Friends, today we are telling you about Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana, what is Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana, how is it applied online and what is its eligibility and along with that we will tell you which It is treated from the hospital, the name of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana was earlier Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandayani Arogya Yojana. The present central government changed the name of Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandai Arogya Yojana to Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana. This scheme was started by Sunil Shetty, Health Minister of Maharashtra Government of Congress.
For this scheme, the Maharashtra government has planned to set up a call center, with the help of which Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana will be used to provide better health facilities to function properly. Some new changes are being made in Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana. Which has been increased to Rs 2 lakh, in this 971 diseases were operated on but now 1034 types of operations will be done in it.
Earlier it used to do operations like plastic surgery heart disease cataract and cancer but now some more operations are also included like knee hip transplant dengue swine flu pediatric surgery sickle cell anemia.
- 1 Claim settlement rate so far of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
- 2 Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana Black Fungus Treatment
- 3 Objective of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
- 4 Key facts of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
- 5 Eligibility for Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
- 6 Documents Required for Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
- 7 How to apply online for Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana?
- 8 Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana Hospital List
Claim settlement rate so far of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana was started to provide health insurance cover. So far 0.5 million citizens have been benefited through this scheme. The scheme was extended by the government till 31 March 2021. The highest two settlements at 0.5 million were done in Pune. Whose number was 34,045. Under Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana, 507188 covid-19 claims have been paid till 31 March 2021. For which an amount of Rs 1031 crore has been spent by the government. Apart from this 29,664 Covid-19 claims were paid in Mumbai. The claim settlement number in Ahmednagar is 34,867. In Kolhapur 34574 claims were paid through this scheme. Also the rejection rate under this scheme was only 4.4%. A total of Rs 1,03,01,90,629 has been paid under this scheme so far.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana Black Fungus Treatment
On May 24, 2021, the Aurangabad Bench of Bombay High Court was informed by the Government of Maharashtra that treatment of black fungus infection in identified hospitals would be covered for all eligible beneficiaries under Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana. The High Court has directed the State Government to give wide publicity to cover the treatment of black fungus under the scheme so that the beneficiaries living in poor, illiterate, remote and tribal areas can also get the benefit of this scheme.
Apart from this, the state government has also been directed by the court to keep an eye on the bills of black fungus patients being charged by the private hospital and ensure that no more bill is being collected from any patient. Is. The cost of treatment and price monitoring of antifungal pressure will also be directed by the court.
Objective of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
The main objective of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana is that the state government has decided to take up the responsibility of treating the poor people of the state of Maharashtra who are financially weak, under which 14 districts have been included, in this any kind of ration card. Along with those farmers who are victims of any natural calamity and their financial assistance is very weak, expensive health services such as surgery transplantation therapy are provided under Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana for such poor people. For all these diseases, government hospitals in the state of Maharashtra have been selected.
Key facts of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
- Under this scheme health facilities will be provided to the people of the country.
- Under this scheme, the citizens of the country will be provided assistance money for treatment in the hospital.
- Under Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana, Rs 3 lakh will be given for kidney transplantation and Rs 2 lakh will be given for each family for treatment.
- Under this scheme, earlier operations like plastic surgery, heart disease, cataract and cancer were done but now you have also included some more operations like knee hip transplant dengue swine flu pediatric surgery sickle cell anemia.
Eligibility for Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
- The total income of an economically weaker poor family should be less than ₹ 1 lakh per annum.
- Poor families living in 36 districts of Maharashtra who have this yellow or orange ration card and their children do not exceed two will be eligible for this.
- Those farmers who are suffering from any natural calamity will be eligible, these 14 districts of Maharashtra have been included.
- The applicant family must be a citizen of Maharashtra state.
Documents Required for Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana
- Certificate of illness given by a government doctor
- Three passport size photographs of the applicant
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- For the beneficiaries residing in the city, they will have to get tested at their nearest Sadar Hospital.
- The candidates of the village will have to go to the government health camp and get their illness checked.
- After this, the applicant will have to go to the specialist doctor of his disease and get the checkup done.
- Once the illness is confirmed, the details of the illness and the details of the expenses will be registered by the Arogya Mitra.
- Illness expenses, hospital and doctor expenses, all these will be entered online on the portal of this scheme.
- This process is completed within 24 hours.
- After this, the treatment of the patient is started and during the treatment no expenses related to the disease are taken.
How to apply online for Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana?
- To apply online in this scheme, you have to go to the official website (https://www.jeevandayee.gov.in/) of this scheme.
- After clicking on the link, the home page of this website will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of New Registration, click on it.
- After this a new form will open on your screen.
- In this, you will have made all the information related to yourself and all the certificates you have will have to be scanned and uploaded.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
So friends, after clicking on submit, your registration will be done, after that you can get treatment in any government hospital.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana Hospital List
To get treatment under the scheme, you must see the list of hospitals and it is better to take treatment in the same hospital which is near you, the interested beneficiaries of the country who want to see the hospital list for getting treatment under this scheme, then they are given below. Follow the given method.
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Network Hospital, you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
On this page you will see the list of hospitals. In this way you can choose the hospital according to your convenience.
We have provided you all the important information related to Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana in this article. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact on helpline number. Which is something like this 155388 & 18002332200.