MHADA lottery 2021 will be drawn for 8 thousand 288 houses of MHADA’s Konkan Mandal. Housing Minister Jitendra Awhad informed about this. It is trying to provide houses for the poor. The application fee is Rs. 5,000. The lottery is set to kick off on October 14th. Form sale will start from August 23, said Jitendra Awhad.
Jumbo lottery for MHADA’s Konkan division
- The lottery of 8205 houses will be drawn in Konkan division.
- The houses will be available in Thane, Mira Road, Vartaknagar, Virar Boling Naka, Kalyan, Vadavalli and Thane Gotheghar.
- There are houses at Vengurla in Sindhudurg district.
- The cost of the application is Rs.560/-
- EWS 5 thousand with application, MIG 10 thousand and 15 thousand for HIG
- The lottery will be drawn through a high level monitoring committee.
- The lottery will be drawn on October 14th 2021
- Considering the demand for houses, 7,000 to 10,000 houses will be built in Nashik, Aurangabad, Amravati, Pune and Nagpur in the next two years.
Also Read: CIDCO Lottery 2021
How many houses in which section?
Mira Road has 2 BHK 196 Mhada houses for the middle class.
67 shops will be made available in Vartaknagar, Thane. They will cost around Rs 38 lakh to Rs 40 lakh per house.
Mhada Houses around 38 to 40 lakhs
- According to the Konkan Mandal lottery, 20 houses in Vadavalli and 350 houses in Kasarawadavali are for the low income group and the value of these houses will be around Rs 16 lakh.
- Vartak Nagar in Thane will have 67 low-income houses with an area of 320 square feet. The house will cost around Rs 38 lakh to Rs 40 lakh. 1 thousand 300 houses will be available at Virar. One thousand houses will be for the low income group and the rest for the middle income group.
After waiting for 3 years, the Konkan Divisional Board will now announce the release for about 9,000 houses. The MHADA lottery was postponed due to the Covid 19 crisis. This year, 6500 houses have been included as part of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, 2000 houses as part of Mandal and 500 houses as part of some other projects.