If you’re facing difficulty in booking your covid-19 vaccine slot on the cowin website or aarogya Setu app then you should try booking your vaccine appointment on WhatsApp.
It’s easy and probably the most convenient way to book your vaccine slot and here is a simple guide on how to do book vaccine slot on WhatsApp.
Book Vaccine Slot on WhatsApp
- Fisrt step save the governments corona helpdesk number +91 9013151515 on your phone.
- Once Done open WhatsApp chat and Type & Send ‘Book Slot’ it will generate six digit OTP on your WhatsApp mobile number enter that.
- Now it will show your vaccine details and the list of people that are registered with your number.
- Now select a member whose vaccine appointment you would like to book.
- You can now search nearby vaccination centres by pin code for member list.
- Then you will have to tell the bot you vaccine preference and if you would like to see paid or free vaccination centres.
- Then enter your location pin code and choose the preferred location and date and book your vaccine appointment on WhatsApp in a few minutes.
You can also use this help desk number to download your vaccine certificate or get the latest update on covid-19 and a bunch of other useful options.
If you find this useful then to share this post with others.